What Have You Missed in 2015?
As the end of the year quickly approaches, it is often a time to reflect on what has occurred. This past year has been a very exciting one at HR Strategies. We relocated, several staff members earned new credentials, and we held some very important Management Training seminars! Through it all we have tried to keep you, our reader, up to date and informed of important HR topics and changes occurring here in our office. This month we will be featuring a look back at some of the top and most important blog posts of 2015 in case you missed them, and to help you prepare for 2016!
Some of the topics of greatest interest and importance have covered the rise in regulatory compliance and employment laws, and the crackdown of various government agencies to make sure your company is in compliance. Beyond that we have also been able to provide you with insight into taxable and non-taxable income, employee relations, and employer policies. Be sure to check back throughout the month as we highlight the following topics, through our Best of the Best Blog Topics for 2015!
Best of the Best Blog Topics of 2015:
- Do You Know the Value of Diversity?
- EEOC Claims are on the Rise: You Are at Risk!
- 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Employee or Independent Contractor? Enforcement Coming.
- Important Wage & Hour Update: NPRM for New Overtime Requirements
- Break Time for Nursing Mothers
- Changes to the Workers’ Compensation Bill of Rights
- HR Strategies Staff: New Credentials
- WE RELOCATED!