FLSA Training Seminar This Thursday, September 17th
Have you heard that the Salary Exemption could potentially double? Meaning that to qualify for exempt status, your managers will need to make almost $1000 a week? The world of regulatory compliance is changing rapidly, are you ready?
Come learn about what is new in the Wage & Hour world and how to deal with the huge changes on the horizon! Be sure to add Thursday, September 17th to your calendar!
A Wage & Hour expert will inform us of big upcoming changes and prepare your business for adapting to those changes. He will be answering all of your questions during and after his presentation.
Hot Topics Include:
- Crucial upcoming FLSA changes
- Possible new overtime exemptions that will drastically affect all employers
- Salary Exemption to potentially double for exempt employees
- Updated rules for classifying employees and independent contractors
- How to avoid and deal with Wage & Hour Lawsuits
HR Strategies continues to boost and expand their client’s knowledge of important management strategies and business regulations through their Management Training Series. Clients have received a formal email invitation with information on how to RSVP, if you would like information on registering for this training please contact us at 770-339-0000.