It’s World Suicide Prevention Day
We at HR Strategies, like the rest of the world, were greatly saddened with the tragic loss of Actor & Comedian Robin Williams last month. We feel that in light of this tragedy and the forthcoming discussions regarding mental health, depression, and suicide; it is imperative that we remind our clients that HR Strategies is proud to offer the Employee Assistance Programs of EAP Consultants for free to all of our Client Employee’s and their immediate family members.
What is an EAP (Employee Assistance Program)?
An Employee Assistance Program is a program designed to identify and assist employees, through a variety of services, in resolving personal problems (e.g., marital, financial or emotional problems; family issues; substance/alcohol abuse) that may be adversely affecting the employee’s performance.
Services may include:
- Counseling Services Face-to-face assessment
- Short term counseling
- Referral and follow-up for alcohol and drug problems
- Work related difficulties
- Marriage and family issues
- Emotional and psychological problems
Perks of EAP
- Counseling offices located conveniently to your employees
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, toll-free telephone access to mental health professionals
- Case management that includes coordinating referrals to resources beyond the EAP, when needed
To learn more about EAP Consultants you may contact one of our benefit specialists at 770-339-0000, or by visiting their website directly at www.eapconsultants.com