HR Strategies is proud to present a Mobile Application for our Time Tracker Plus system!
Did you ever imagine that your smart phone could not only work as a time clock, but also as a Time & Labor Management tool? Below are the highlights of the application.
- Employees can view their Personal Timesheet, giving them access to view the hours they have worked, right in the palm of their hand.
- Employees can Punch in and Out right from their phone or tablet, and the system will attempt to capture GPS coordinates for each punch giving you oversight and visibility into your employee’s activities.
- Employees can also change cost centers, so if they are on the road driving to different locations, or working on multiple projects, they can keep track of their time quickly and easily.
- Employees can request time off.
Imagine for a moment that you are enjoying a beautiful Sunday at the beach. Your friend calls and invites you to visit their shore house for a long weekend in 3 weeks. All you have to do is log into our mobile app, put in a time off request, and go back to enjoying the sun and fun.
- Employees can also view Time Off Balances.
Going back to the previous scenario, before you request that time off, you may want to check and make sure that you have enough time accrued to take the time off. You can easily do that within the mobile application.
- Employees can also view their Personal Schedule for any day they choose.
Hey Neal, are you working next Thursday? Hold on, let me log into the mobile app and check.
- Managers can view, review, and approve time off requests. If a manager is out on the road, for example, this makes it very convenient for them to stay efficient and keep up with their managerial tasks.
- Managers can also keep a bird’s eye view of their employees, using the Dot Board Report. Whether out on the road, at a conference, or even during their day off, they can quickly ensure that everyone that is scheduled to be working, actually is clocked in.
- Android 2.2 and up as well as iPhone 4 and up are currently supported. Windows Phones, Blackberrys etc. are not supported at this time.
Contact us today to learn more about managing your time and attendance matters through both our mobile application and our Time Tracker systems! 770-339-0000.