Why Choose Us?
- Provides experienced professionals in HR, benefits, payroll and risk management.
- Assumes certain employment related liabilities.
- Delivers professional assistance with compliance (payroll, OSHA, EEOC).
- Provides secure Internet access to payroll, benefits and personnel data.
- Provides access to professional HR guidance and materials.
- Manages claims.
- Supplies clear, easy-to-read and professionally written employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices.
- Improves cost control.
- Delivers access to better benefits.
- Reduces turnover.
- Provides quality benefits and recruiting assistance to attract and retain the best employees.
- Provides you more time to focus on your bottom line.
- Gives you the opportunity to grow your business faster.
For your employees:
- Provides access to comprehensive benefits often previously unavailable – 401(k), Section 125 plan, comprehensive insurance benefits, Flexible Spending Plan.
- Delivers on-time and accurate payroll.
- Provides professional assistance with employment-related issues.
- Supplies easy-to-read employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices.
- Enables more employees to receive statutory protection.
- Improves communication among and between employees.
- Offers up-to-date information on labor regulations, workers’ rights and worksite safety.
- Processes claims efficiently and responsively.
- Enables employees who move from one PEO client to another to avoid loss of eligibility for benefits.
- Provides improved access to payroll information, benefits, personnel data, vacation and sick time accrual, and specialized reports.
- May offer credit union membership and banking privileges.
- Frequently offers exclusive employee discounts and rates on travel, entertainment and services.
- Consolidates several companies’ employment tax filings into one.
- Provides more professional preparation and reporting.
- Accelerates collection of taxes.
- Extends access to medical benefits to more workers.
- Provides access to 401(k) retirement savings opportunities to more employees.
- Improves the communication of government requirements and changes to small businesses and their employees.
- Reduces litigation by resolving many problems before they reach court.
- Allows government agencies to reach businesses through a single-employer entity.